Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 08:37:31 UTC

Axis 1.4 Java2WSDL

Hi Axis users and developers,

I cannot understand one thing about Axis 1.4's Java2WSDL.
When I use Java2WSDL, my class file is a concrete class compiled with -g
option. Then in the generated WSDL, I now do not see those meaningless in0,
in1, and etc. Thanks Axis developers!

But I don't understand how Axis extracts the parameter names of a method
from a class file.
I have this question because I want to extract parameter names of a method
from a class file using my own program. I googled and two options are using
either JDI or BCEL. I searched Axis source but do not see these two APIs. I
want to learn from Axis Java2WSDL to get parameter names of a class file.

Could any Axis developer or expert user explain the concept how Axis get the
parameter names of a method from a class file?
Currently I want to choose BCEL to achieve the purpose, but I still want to
understand how Axis does it.

Regards,
Xinjun

Re: Axis 1.4 Java2WSDL

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply.
As I mentioned, I did compiled class with -g option (debug mode, reserving
local variable names, line numbers, and class info).

What I want to know is how Axis extract those method argument names. I want
to use the similar way to extract the method argument names in own data
binder.

Regards,
Xinjun

Re: Axis 1.4 Java2WSDL