Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Faraz Ahmed Kohari <fk...@wxs.nl> on 2000/06/12 01:47:13 UTC

Problem viewing HTML output

Hi all,

I have been trying to solve this problem for half a day now, and my
ignorance has got the better of me, so here's another desperate cry for
help.

I am generating an XSL DOM tree as well as an XML DOM tree, processing them
and then returning pure HTML to the client browser. Everything seems fine
when I access it through Internet Explorer (5.1) but Netscape Navigator
(4.6) shows the whole page as text. Has anyone else had a similar problem.
Can anyone please help me here...

Thanks
Faraz