Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Ilya Neverov <il...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 17:20:58 UTC

[testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest

Hi,

I tried to use new BT infrastructure proposed in the

to automate setup and run of AXIS2 client-server test scenario - it
appears to be very useful. With rather small adaptor.xml and
parameters.xml I got an automation of  fetching binaries and setting
infrastructure.

The AXIS2 scenario's bundle is attached in the

where some description of the scenario is provided.

The scenario works OK on Windows with recent Harmony build both on
server and clien sides. I'll check its behavior with Harmony on Linux
a bit later.

--
Thank you.
Ilya Neverov

Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest

Posted by "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <al...@intel.com>.
>From: Ilya Neverov [mailto:ilya.neverov@gmail.com]
>> Is it possible to avoid
>> using antcontib's tasks in adaptor.xml?
>
>I'm not sure how to avoid using the trycatch block. It is used for
>stopping AXIS server in case of the client failure. Without that catch
>a build failure goes back thru all invoked ants and the
>   <call-axis2_app target="stop.server"/>
>
>isn't called. If there are any suggestions how to achieve the
>"finally" behavior w/o antcontib - I'll try to aply it to the
>adaptor.xml.
>--

Ilya,

You can try using <subant> task with failonerror="false" for running the
client. This would allow not stopping after client is failed and stop
the server.

You can try using <exec> task either. Perhaps it's not that good
solution, but it allows setup of defined property with exit code of your
client startup script/target.

Thanks,
Aleksei.

Posted by Ilya Neverov <il...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Stepan Mishura

Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest

Posted by Ilya Neverov <il...@gmail.com>.
Stepan,

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Neverov <il...@gmail.com>.