Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@COVANSYS.com> on 2001/09/04 15:41:54 UTC

RE: FOP Bug Fixes

David,
	You recently asked what the status of your patch was. I guess you
aren't subscribed to the list, but Karen replied that she had resolved the
problem you reported, though not with the patch you supplied. Please see
details below. In the future, please subscribe to the list to get your
-Steve

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@yahoo.com>.
 --- "David S. Dixon" <dd...@leastsquares.com> wrote: > Steve,

> Thanks for the reply. Right you are - I subscribed to the list over the
> weekend.  By archive, do you mean the bugzilla search facility?

Probably meant the archives of this mailing list. There are a couple mentioned in the FAQ
and on the website.

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        alex@OWAL.co.uk    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/

Re: FOP Bug Fixes

Posted by "David S. Dixon" <dd...@leastsquares.com>.
Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Right you are - I subscribed to the list over the
weekend.  By archive, do you mean the bugzilla search facility?

Thanks again,

-dd