Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@admiraalkruys.nl> on 2003/05/05 11:26:28 UTC

Cocoon 2.1m1+jboss-jetty

I downloaded and compiled 2.1m1 without problems, the ./cocoon.sh
servlet runs fine. But I need to deploy cocoon in jboss-jetty. Deploying
doesn't generate any errors, but if i try to access
localhost:8880/cocoon i get the next error:

2003-05-05 10:50:03,495 WARN  [org.jboss.jbossweb] WARNING: Error for
/cocoon/
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/regexp/RESyntaxException

the regexp jar file is in the WEB-INF/lib dir.

Someone know what is wrong? And how to fix this?

TiA

Alexander