Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Afshartous, Nick" <ni...@proactcorp.com> on 2003/05/31 02:27:24 UTC

Neko DOMParser - namespace issue ?

I did some experiments by creating a small XML input file
and stylsheet and here's what I've found.  The transform rules
are applied successfully in the following cases

  - xalan command line
  - calling xalan from Java using DocumentBuilder to create DOM input for
transform
  - calling xalan from Java using Tidy to create DOM input for transform

However, the transform rules are not applied when I used the Neko DOMParser
to create the DOM for the transform input.  In this case the default
transform
rule (emit text) is applied which results in a Hierchy Exception.

If anyone knows why the DOM returned by Neko would be different
please let me know, thanks.

--
    Nick