Posted to announce@apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/10/01 11:08:08 UTC

[ANN] Apache Sling Health Check Tools released

Hi,

The Apache Sling team is pleased to announce the initial release of
the Apache Sling Health Check Tools, which consist of the following
modules:

org.apache.sling.hc.core-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.hc.it-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.hc.jmx-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.hc.samples-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.hc.support-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.hc.webconsole-1.0.4
org.apache.sling.junit.healthcheck-1.0.6

Apache Sling is a web framework that uses a Java Content Repository,
such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content. Sling
applications use either scripts or Java servlets, selected based on
simple name conventions, to process HTTP requests in a RESTful way.

Based on simple HealthCheck OSGi services, the Sling Health Check
Tools ("hc" in short form) are used to check the health of live Sling
systems, based on inputs like JMX MBean attribute values, OSGi
framework information, Sling requests status, JUnit tests, etc.

See http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/sling-health-check-tool.html
for more information.

This release is available from
http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi and the usual Maven
repositories.

Enjoy!

-The Apache Sling team

Re: [ANN] Apache Sling Health Check Tools released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't think they wrong or we right
I just can't see how one can use any of our jars without others :)

Could you please propose the structure you would like?
I believe we shouldn't switch to maven until 3.1

>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANN] Apache Sling Health Check Tools released

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: [ANN] Apache Sling Health Check Tools released