Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2021/05/07 03:57:44 UTC

New committer: Fernando Nicolas Melendez (nfmelendez)

Everyone,

Please welcome Nicolas as our newest committer of Apache Tuweni!

Nicolas has shown real interest into the project, with a great set of pull request reviews.

We’re very lucky to have him join us. Please help me welcome Nicolas.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: New committer: Fernando Nicolas Melendez (nfmelendez)

Posted by nicolas melendez <nf...@gmail.com>.
Hi!
I think i will learn a lot from tuweni while we take it to the next level.
let go!

Thanks!

El vie, 7 may 2021 a las 10:03, Furkan KAMACI (<fu...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Welcome on board!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
>
> On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 6:58 AM Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> wrote:
>
> > Everyone,
> >
> > Please welcome Nicolas as our newest committer of Apache Tuweni!
> >
> > Nicolas has shown real interest into the project, with a great set of
> pull
> > request reviews.
> >
> > We’re very lucky to have him join us. Please help me welcome Nicolas.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Antoine

*NMNicolás Meléndez*
*blog.melendez.com.ar  <http://blog.melendez.com.ar>*

Re: New committer: Fernando Nicolas Melendez (nfmelendez)

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,