Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/03/07 21:30:47 UTC

3.0.3

OK, I finally got some time to look at Geert's bug and put in a fix for
it... Thanks Geert.

I've tagged release-3-0-3. Please test it. For those too lazy to use CVS,
there is a tgz file at http://www.modpython.org/tmp/mod_python-3.0.3.tgz

As always, testing is simple:

$ tar xzvf mod_python-3.0.3.tgz
$ cd mod_python-3.0.3
$ ./configure --with-apxs=/your/apxs
$ make
$ su/sudo
# make install
# exit
$ cd test
$ python test.py

Please test it so we can release it sooner. This release has some
long-awaited fixes and features, including a win32 installer (look in dist
subdirectory for details on that).

Grisha

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.