Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2007/03/27 15:35:24 UTC

Re: [Axis2]Code freeze in trunk

Hi Deepal, all:

I'm in the midst of a reasonably large code change to Axiom, which I
would like to check in before the release if possible.  I fixed a number
of bugs, corrected some bad tests, improved SOAP version handling, and
altered the behavior of OMText to deal with QNames in a less arcane manner.

Is it OK to wait one more day before freezing?

--Glen

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Axis2]Code freeze in trunk

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

+1. IMHO, Deepal can cut a branch when he is ready. Or he can make a
branch from the tag before your checkin. I'd prefer the changes to go
in ASAP. So we can shake things out in the next day or so.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Axis2]Code freeze in trunk