Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by g4 <ja...@root10.net> on 2003/04/10 02:06:45 UTC

CVS 2.1 Help!

Hi list,

I've built cocoon 2.1 from CVS using "build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true
webapp " and then have compiled the war file using ant. This is because
I would like to explore XForms & Xindice.

However I get an internal server error. Any Ideas?

Many thanks

Jason

RE: CVS 2.1 Help!

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
also, make sure you used the cocoon-2.1 as the module name
instead of the old xml-cocoon2

Geoff

Re: CVS 2.1 Help!