Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by sky <x_...@163.com> on 2017/09/18 09:55:31 UTC

Impala Driver Source Code

Hi all,
    Could you give me a impala driver source code connection?

Re: Re: Impala Driver Source Code

Posted by Jeszy <je...@gmail.com>.
Can you clarify what driver are you referring to?
Kudu doesn't have JDBC/ODBC drivers at all:
"Is there a JDBC driver available?
Kudu is not a SQL engine. The availability of JDBC and ODBC drivers
will be dictated by the SQL engine used in combination with Kudu."

https://kudu.apache.org/faq.html

FWIW, you can use Hive's open source driver to connect to impala, but
since it's not as widely used as Cloudera's drivers you may run into a
few issues.

Posted by sky <x_...@163.com>.
Thank you Jeszy.

Posted by Jeszy <je...@gmail.com>.