Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 17:58:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Remus Rusanu a committer on the
Apache Hive Project.

Please join me in congratulating Remus!

Thanks.

Carl

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by "Eric Hanson (BIG DATA)" <Er...@microsoft.com>.
Fantastic! Welcome aboard, Remus!

Eric

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Remus!

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:38 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

Congratulations Remus!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Feb 26, 2014, at 11:36 AM, Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congrats!!
>
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Congratulations Remus!
>>
>> -- Lefty
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Remus!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats!

On Feb 26, 2014, at 3:40 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Remus!
>

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Vaibhav Gumashta <
> vgumashta@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Remus!
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks everybody, I'm really happy for this.
>>> This was one of the best 'check email from home' days ;)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Remus!

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Vaibhav Gumashta <
vgumashta@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Remus!
>

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks everybody, I'm really happy for this.
> > This was one of the best 'check email from home' days ;)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Remus!

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks everybody, I'm really happy for this.
> This was one of the best 'check email from home' days ;)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com>.
Thanks everybody, I'm really happy for this.
This was one of the best 'check email from home' days ;)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Remus!
>
> Thanks
> Prasanth Jayachandran
>
> On Feb 26, 2014, at 11:36 AM, Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!!
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Congratulations Remus!
> >>
> >> -- Lefty

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Remus!

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Remus!
>
> Thanks
> Prasanth Jayachandran
>
> On Feb 26, 2014, at 11:36 AM, Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!!
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Congratulations Remus!
> >>
> >> -- Lefty

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Remus!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Remus!

<http://hortonworks.com/download/>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Remus!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Remus!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Remus!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Remus Rusanu

Posted by Clay McDonald <st...@bateswhite.com>.
Congratulations Remus!

Clay

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.