Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rickard Bondesson <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 09:48:25 UTC

DKIM Statistics

Hello

I am doing a master's thesis about DKIM deployment. I am now gathering
statistics and wondering if someone, who has DKIM validation
activated, would like to share their mail log?

The statistics is created with a modified version of MailGraph and
will show the numbers of signed, signed and verfied (no broken
signature) emails, compared to the received number of emails. These
numbers and graphs will be published in a report and the source of
information can be anonymous if you would like that.

// Rickard