Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2022/04/15 04:17:58 UTC

Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2022 Contributor Summit: Interested in giving a talk?

Hi,

The following is a letter from GSoC's Mentor mailing list, and we're
looking for presenters for our summit who can share their experiences as
mentors and/or former students.

If you have participated in GSoC in the past, welcome to share your ideas
and tips! You can find the Form Link in the mentor's mailing list or
contact me.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>