Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Noevil Wang <wx...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/08 06:57:03 UTC

Cannot find org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data package from activemq-core source release (5.6.0)

hi

I downloaded activemq-source-release from this page
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-560-release.html, but after some
time of building around with activemq-core source in eclipse, it seems
like that the org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data package is
missing. Then I used svn to get activemq source but again the packege
is missing too.

can anyone help me get this package? thank you!

Re: Cannot find org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data package from activemq-core source release (5.6.0)

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
the data package contents are generated as part of the maven build via
the activemq-protobuf
plugin.
The generated classes end up in target/generated-sources/proto
Best to do a maven build before importing into eclipse.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/building.html

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Cannot find org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data package from activemq-core source release (5.6.0)