Posted to general@gump.apache.org by ni...@apache.org on 2003/10/05 16:28:37 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png prerequisite_failed.png success.png

nicolaken    2003/10/05 07:28:37

  Modified:    template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons
                        complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png
                        prerequisite_failed.png success.png
  Log:
  New icons for Gump's Forrest. My first icons made totally by me :-)

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2       +10 -2     jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/complete.png

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.2       +9 -2      jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/failed.png

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.2       +6 -2      jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/no_work_performed.png

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.2       +7 -2      jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/prerequisite_failed.png

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.2       +8 -2      jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/success.png

  	<<Binary file>>

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png prerequisite_failed.png success.png

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
Cool, they look good. Thank you very much. :-)
regards
Adam