Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Vishal Singla <si...@ebprovider.com> on 2000/12/05 08:50:49 UTC

command-line deployment

hi

I am not able to deploy services from command-line. Has anyone else been
able to do so?

Vishal

Re: command-line deployment

Posted by Kevin Kucks <ke...@bluedog.com.au>.
Yes, I have successfully deployed the AddressBook sample using the command
line...

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
D:\soap-2_0\samples\addressbook\DeploymentDescriptor.xml

as described in /docs/guide/index.html under "Using the Command Line Tool to
Manage Services"

Make sure the SOAP and Xerces jars are in your classpath.

Kevin

Re: command-line deployment