Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kelly Goedert <ke...@nexxera.com> on 2003/12/23 12:43:31 UTC

Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld

Hello,

I having a problem with TLD files, my application doesn't seem to find it.
On my web.xml a have this mapping:

<taglib>
    <taglib-uri>struts/html-el</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>

the .tld file is in the WEB-INF directory of the application, but when I
call the application from a browser I get this exception

ContextConfig[/roles] Exception processing TLD at resource path
/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource
path /WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.java:1010)
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:870)
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)
    at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Kelly.