Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com> on 2019/11/06 01:22:33 UTC

cube problem

All executing command of hdfs no problems , The job log of Cube as follows:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS: hdfs://nameservice1/kylin_metadata/kylin-..., excepted:&nbsp;

hdfs://node111a11:8020
at org. apache hadoop. fs File System. checkPath(Filesystem. java: 662)
at org. apache hadoop hdfs. DistributedFileSystem getPathName(DistributedFileSystem java: 22
at org. apache hadoop hdfs. DistributedFile System accesss0oo(DistributedFileSystem java: 113)
at org. apache hadoop hdfs. DistributedFileSystem$ 20. doCall(DistributedFileSystem. java: 1265)
at org. apache hadoop hdfs. DistributedFile System$ 20. doCall(DistributedFileSystem java: 1261)
at org. apache hadoop. fs. FileSystemLinkResolver resolve(FileSystemLinkResolver java: 81
at org. apache hadoop hdfs. DistributedFile System getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem java: 1261)
at org. apache hadoop. fs FileSystem exists(FileSystem. java: 1418)
at org. apache kylin. common util. HadoopUtil getFilteronly Path(HadoopUtil java: 146)
at org. apache kylin engine. mr steps. CreateDictionary Job$2. getDictionary (CreateDictionary Job java: 78)
at org. apache kylin cube cli. DictionaryGeneratorCLI processSegment (DictionaryGeneratorCLI java: 62)
at org. apache kylin cube cli. DictionaryGeneratorCLI processSegment(Dictionary GeneratorCLI, java: 49)
at org. apache kylin engine. mr steps. CreateDictionary Job run(CreateDictionaryJob java: 66)
at org. apache hadoop util. ToolRunner run(ToolRunner java: 70)
at org. apache hadoop util. ToolRunner run(ToolRunner java: 84)
at org. apache kylin engine. mr. common Hadoop shell Executable dowork(Hadoop ShellExecutable java: 62)
at org. apache kylin job execution. DefaultchainedExecutable dowork(DefaultchainedExecutable java: 64)
at org. apache job execution. AbstractExecutable execute(AbstractExecutable java: 125)
at org. apache kylin job. impl. threadpool. DefaultschedulerSJobRunner run(Defaultscheduler, java: 144)
at java util. concurrent. ThreadPoolExecutor runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor java: 1149
at java util. concurrent. ThreadPoolExecutor $worker. run(ThreadPoolExecutor java: 624
at java. lang Thread run(Thread. java: 748)
result code: 2

回复: cube problem

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
the kylin environment is OK, no error, when I execute the script of ./sample.sh,kylin will build a new project of learn_kylin, when I execute the cube job, can meet the same error as previous , so how to&nbsp;Position problem? I don't know Where is the problem with deploying kylin?

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.

回复: cube problem

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
Hello, Sir: