Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by 小学园PHP <xx...@qq.com> on 2013/03/18 07:03:38 UTC

Thanks!!

Really thanks, Brahma!! It works.
But i get a another problem:
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
{"RemoteException":{"exception":"AccessControlException","javaClassName":"org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException","message":"Permission denied: user=webuser, access=WRITE, inode=\"\":levi:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x"}}

And this is my curl command:
curl -i -X PUT "http://localhost:50070/webhdfs/v1/levi1?op=MKDIRS"

RE: Thanks!!

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
HI Harsh,

yes,we should do like that. For that only I had given reference URL's(below the mail) to understand about the configuration and feature and one more thing description itself will tell about the property.Anyway I could have written briefly about that..

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
HI Harsh,

--
Harsh J