Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <mh...@alumni.pitt.edu> on 2003/09/07 18:58:38 UTC

Re: [collections] Email addresses in Source code or Maven project xml

I agree, +1 to emails in project.xml and -1 to emails in code.  Mainly
due to spam considerations, I think it's a better idea to keep the
emails in one place, in case we need to obfuscate them (person AT apache
DOT org), or something like that.