Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Venkat Mangudi <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/17 08:23:07 UTC

Requirements and Purchase Order

MRP created a requirement for a product that already has a previously
closed requirement (closed because the requirement was used to place
order). It did not do this for all the products, but only a few. I wonder
what could have caused this inconsistency. Any thoughts?

Venkat

Re: Requirements and Purchase Order

Posted by Venkat Mangudi <ve...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Integrin <in...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Requirements is based on a handful of factors including Min. Stock,
> Sales Orders, Sales Forecast, Scheduled Production Run <for Product
> Requirements>; You might want to check these

Checked all of these. Yet it failed to consider qty that was already
ordered. And it was not consistently doing this for all products. What else
should I look at?

Posted by Integrin <in...@gmail.com>.
Requirements is based on a handful of factors including Min. Stock,
Sales Orders, Sales Forecast, Scheduled Production Run <for Product
Requirements>; You might want to check these

- Regards
Sakthi

--
Sent from my mobile device