Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/03/10 12:36:40 UTC

[Action Required] [0.5] JIRA Review

Hi all,

We are doing well with our JIRAs for 0.5 however we are not quite there yet.

There are a few JIRAs still scoped for 0.5 that are New Features or
Improvements. As no one has claimed that these really need to get in
any outstanding issue I shall descope these items tomorrow. If you are
working on one of these issues hoping to get it in to 0.5 _now_ would
be the time to speak up.

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-OutstandingNewFeatures

There are also 14 outstanding issues that need to be resolved. Can the
creators and assignees of these issues please confirm if they are
blockers for this release. Again if these have not been updated by
Thursday I will assume that they are not critical and descope them
from 0.5

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding

The final section of JIRAs that need attention are those in the review
state. So if Arnaud, Rajith, Rob and myself please complete the review
of these outstanding issues.

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Review

Cheers

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [Action Required] [0.5] JIRA Review

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2009/3/16 Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>:
> The following JIRA's could be closed for M5.
>
> I am waiting for Rafi to comment on them.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1544 should have been fixed
> by one of Rafi's commits.
> I will verify it and let resolve the JIRA.
>
> For https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1608 let me try to add
> in a test case by tomorrow and we could close this as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rajith

Thanks for the update Rajith. There are a lot of JIRAs there that do
not have 'Fix For' set to M5. Can you update this field and where the
work has been completed but awaiting feedback change the status to
'Ready for Review'.

Thanks
Martin

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2009/3/10 Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>:
> QPID-1754 has been resolved because all subtasks are resolved too.
> Regards,
> Andrea
>
> 2009/3/10 Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We are doing well with our JIRAs for 0.5 however we are not quite there
>> yet.
>>
>> There are a few JIRAs still scoped for 0.5 that are New Features or
>> Improvements. As no one has claimed that these really need to get in
>> any outstanding issue I shall descope these items tomorrow. If you are
>> working on one of these issues hoping to get it in to 0.5 _now_ would
>> be the time to speak up.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-OutstandingNewFeatures
>>
>> There are also 14 outstanding issues that need to be resolved. Can the
>> creators and assignees of these issues please confirm if they are
>> blockers for this release. Again if these have not been updated by
>> Thursday I will assume that they are not critical and descope them
>> from 0.5
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding
>>
>> The final section of JIRAs that need attention are those in the review
>> state. So if Arnaud, Rajith, Rob and myself please complete the review
>> of these outstanding issues.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Review
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Martin
>> --
>> Martin Ritchie

>> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Hi All,

We still have 17 Issues outstanding for 0.5
http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding

Could Aidan, Rafi, Rajith, Ted and myself please take a look at the
issues and decide if they should be blocking 0.5 release or moved to
the next release.

Could everyone else please ensure any blocking issues that they know
of for 0.5 are raised and labled for 0.5 so we can see what is
outstanding for the release.

If those that have outstanding issues could give an indication of when
the work will be completed that would be great.

There are still quite a few items marked as 'Ready to Review' it would
be great if these reviews could take place so any work that needs to
be included in 0.5 can be raised.

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>.