Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Anushka Kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/15 06:42:54 UTC

Link to SOAP 1.2 Testing FrameWork

Hi All,

SOAP 1.2 Testing Framework has been uploaded to the SVN. You can get the
source code from the following link.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/archive/java/scratch/Anushka_Chinthaka_Dias

Welcome your comments.

regards
Anushka,Chinthaka,Dias

Re: Link to SOAP 1.2 Testing FrameWork

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
u look for SimpleHTTPServer code I belive .. it is at
modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/trasnport/http/SimpleHTTPServer.java