Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kelly Jones <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 02:46:32 UTC

Running message through a single SA test

I want to run a message through ONE SpamAssassin test w/o the overhead
of running all the tests.

I realize many SA tests are just regexs (so I could use procmail or
something), but this test is a meta test and it may change from time
to time.

Does SA have a "--run-just-this-test=FOO" option?

Re: Running message through a single SA test

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 06:46:32PM -0700, Kelly Jones wrote:
> I want to run a message through ONE SpamAssassin test w/o the overhead
> of running all the tests.
>
> Does SA have a "--run-just-this-test=FOO" option?

It sounds like you want to take a look at the mass-check tool. :)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"A side impact by a bicycle totaled my Dauphine after only one year."

Re: Running message through a single SA test

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Kelly Jones wrote:
> I want to run a message through ONE SpamAssassin test w/o the overhead
> of running all the tests.
>
> I realize many SA tests are just regexs (so I could use procmail or
> something), but this test is a meta test and it may change from time
> to time.
>
> Does SA have a "--run-just-this-test=FOO" option?

No, but you can use -c to change the config directory to something other
than the one containing the default ruleset, and instead contains a
single .cf file with one rule.