Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com> on 2006/11/24 16:32:17 UTC

Dependency with MyFaces in 1.0.3

Hi Craig,

I found an annoying dependency (for my project) inside the pom.xml in the
META-INF folder that makes reference to MyFaces 1.1.1. My problem is I end
up by having both those JARs and 1.1.2, which are the real ones I want in my
application.

Any workarounds?

Thanks.

Re: Dependency with MyFaces in 1.0.3

Posted by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks Wendy. Also a dependency with myfaces 1.1.0 is being downloaded
from commons-chain...

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.