Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/11 22:56:15 UTC

Infrastructure name changes

The infrastructure updates have been made to change our project name from
Quarks to Edgent.  The new mail lists should be working now (and the old
quarks lists should forward).  Please start using the new mail lists:

dev@edgent.incubator.apache.org
commits@edgent.incubator.apache.org
private@edgent.incubator.apache.orghe following changes have been made by
infrastructure:

- We have new email aliases:
  dev@edgent.apache.org <de...@edgent.incubator.apache.org>
  private@edgent.apache.org <pr...@edgent.incubator.apache.org>
  commits@edgent.apache.org <co...@edgent.incubator.apache.org>

Please start to use the new mail aliases; the old aliases should forward
automatically, but it's good to switch.  The mail archives will now be at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/edgent-dev/.  I am updating the
Infrastructure Jira to ask that the names be updated on the archived page
and if we can move all of the old archived emails to the new location.

- The wiki has been moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confl
uence/display/QUARKS/Apache+Edgent+Wiki+Home.  Please take a look to make
sure everything looks good and nothing is missing.  The old wiki is still
there, but will be removed tomorrow unless anyone finds a problem.

- Our source code and Jira repository has been renamed to Edgent, and all
of our issues now begin with "EDGENT-"  My old Quarks bookmark points to
the Edgent repository, but you may want to update any bookmarks.  Please
take a look to see that everything looks ok.

- The new web site URL is http://edgent.incubator.apache.org/

Please take a look and post if there are issues.

Kathy

Re: Infrastructure name changes

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@apache.org>.
Correction: The wiki has been moved to