Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kris Bravo <kr...@corridor-software.us> on 2005/06/25 23:47:23 UTC

[M2]While working on an XmlBeans plugin...

I wrote a simple, somewhat empty plugin to learn the ropes. `m2 install`
went fine and pushed my plugin to the local repo, but if I attempt an `m2
xmlbeans:xmlbeans`, m2 runs off to ibiblio and returns the following root
error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/plugins/org/apache/maven/plugins/
maven-xmlbeans-plugin/maven-xmlbeans-plugin-RELEASE.version.txt

2.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT is the version of the xmlbean plugin.

I'm not sure I follow the reason it went for a version.txt file. Any ideas
how to get through/avoid this?

Thanks,

Kris Bravo
Corridor Software, Inc.