Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by FolDeRol <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 14:12:20 UTC

Combined deployments models 2 & 3

Gentlemen,

Is it officially supported to start the repository instance using JCA
resource adapter and at the same time expose it remotely over RMI?
Particularly, I want to use the repository from a J2EE application within
the same VM and be able to access the repository from Eclipse plug-ins using
RMI interface.

Regards

Re: Combined deployments models 2 & 3

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 4/16/07, FolDeRol <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it officially supported to start the repository instance using JCA
> resource adapter and at the same time expose it remotely over RMI?

Yes. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: Combined deployments models 2 & 3

Posted by Shaun Barriball <sb...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi,
We're using model 2 deployment which is RMI enabled. See
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg02236.html.
Regards,
Shaun.