Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bob Hanson <bh...@plansysit.com> on 2006/03/15 16:18:18 UTC

building servicemix-bpe from snapshot source cannot find 'bpe-1.0-20060224-patched.jar' dependency

Is anyone having any luck building the servicemix-bpe project? I cannot
find this jar anywhere nor is it in the snapshot binary distro lib or
lib/optional folders. I see some references to importing the Sybase
classes into the scratch area by Guillaume and I am guessing the jar was
cobbled together from these.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob.

All information contained in this email is confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.

Re: building servicemix-bpe from snapshot source cannot find 'bpe-1.0-20060224-patched.jar' dependency

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The jar is here: http://repo.logicblaze.com/maven1/org.apache.ode/jars/
and this repo is listed in the ./etc/project.properties file.
It should work for everyone.

Guillaume

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The component is in the binary distribution under ./components directory.
What kind of problems do you have when building the component ?