Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Parmeet <de...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/11 02:07:41 UTC

Adding new dataNode to existing cluster for hadoop2.2

Hello,

I am trying to add a new dataNode to existing hadoop cluster & you would like to know exact steps to refresh NameNode for new node list.

I am using hadoop2.2 release.

thanks,
-R

Re: Adding new dataNode to existing cluster for hadoop2.2

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.
just start the new node with the same configuration as in namenode, after
sometime, you will see the new node list.

Regards,
*Stanley Shi,*

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.