Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/20 11:03:29 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2006Hackaton" by BertrandDelacretaz

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackaton

The comment on the change is:
pics, suggestion, sign up

  See ["GT2006HackatonDay2Notes"] (TODO)

  = Pictures =
- (TODO)
+ (some of) last year's pictures are at http://flickr.com/photos/tags/cocoongt2005
+
+ We'll use the cocoongt2006 tag this time.

  =  News and updates =

@@ -42, +44 @@

   * [HL] Once again I'll do my best to get some documentation done.
   * [ArjeCahn] What about writing a Cocoon article for xml.com (or something else) together?
+  * [BertrandDelacretaz] I'd like to prepare a binary 2.1.x "Cocoon publishing edition" release, will discuss this on the dev list.

  = People attending =

@@ -52, +55 @@

  ||HelmaVanDerLinden||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
  ||PatrickAhles||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
  ||JorgHeymans||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
+ ||BertrandDelacretaz||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
  = Getting there =

  See [http://www.cocoongt.org Cocoon GT website]