Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mingliang Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2021/02/03 05:40:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mukund Thakur is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Hi all,

It's my pleasure to announce that Mukund Thakur has been elected as a
committer on the Apache Hadoop project recognizing his continued
contributions to the project. He has accepted the invitation.

His involvement in the hadoop object store modules, hadoop common and
distcp tool is a great addition to the Hadoop project. His reviews are
comprehensive with high standards to "approve a pull request". The granting
of committership to him will enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating him. Welcome aboard, Mukund!

Mingliang Liu

(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mukund Thakur is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Posted by Mukund Madhav Thakur <mt...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone :)

Posted by Mukund Madhav Thakur <mt...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone :)