Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 22:55:41 UTC

email problem

Hi

Where do i configure my email server host and port in continuum beta-3?

Thanks

Re: email problem

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
should be in one of those xml file under directory named 'conf'

Re: email problem

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
{cont_home}/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/classess/META-INF/pluxus/application.xml

Here {cont_home}/conf/plexus.xml

             <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.host</name>
                <value>localhost</value>