Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sanket Pattekar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 22:27:28 UTC

jx:choose problem

Hi,

In my sitemap I have a parameter defined as

<map:parameter name="country" value="gb"/>.

I am using this in the xml file using jxtemplate

<jx:choose>
	<jx:when test="${cocoon.parameters.country}=='global'">
		Step 1
	</jx:when>
	<jx:otherwise>
		Step 2
	</jx:otherwise>
</jx:choose>

So according to the logic step 2 should get executed. But in my case
Step 1 gets executed. Am I using jx template generator incorrectly

Thanks in advance
Sanket

Re: jx:choose problem

Posted by Sanket Pattekar <sa...@gmail.com>.