Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/02/27 21:56:30 UTC

Webtools export option with ugly fonts

Hi,

Testing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-757
("entityImportDir does not retry failed files") from Andrew Sykes, I
found the export option being ugly (too large fonts). I guess it's due
to recent UI improvements.

BTW I recommend a core developer to review and hopefully commit
OFBIZ-757 because I think it's a nice improvement.

Jacques

Re: Webtools export option with ugly fonts

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
I'll take a look at the UI issue and submit an updated patch.