Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Derek Richardson <De...@appiancorp.com> on 2005/03/17 00:42:24 UTC

Persisting parameters between render requests

PLT.11.1.1 says that parameters to previous render requests are to be
preserved in subsequent render requests when those subsequent requests
are due to client requests targeted to other portlets or client requests
to controls to change the portlet mode or window state.

Since this is a central functionality for the container, the fact that I
am not seeing those parameters preserved must be due to something
different about my portlet. Perhaps it has to do with PLUTO-119
(question marks in portlet parameters) that I logged earlier. However, I
have not been able to verify that this is the problem. Can anyone
suggest a reason why I would not be seeing preservation? Or suggest
where I should set a breakpoint in the source code in order to see what
is going on?

Thanks,

Derek