Posted to user@ode.apache.org by charles magnes <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/28 21:17:33 UTC

...and after I've put the "ode.war" in the "webapps"....

Hello,

When I try to run Tomcat5 after I've put the "ode.war" in the "webapps"
folder things go wrong.

   it appeared that tomcat wasn't listening on the port 8080 required and
nothing appeard except:

"Unable to connect" ... and then I'm wondering if the problem is only
related to tomcat port listening or worse.

NB: when I try "http://localhost:8180/" -> the right page appeard about
administration, etc....

Could anybody tell me how to configure the tomcat's ports to listen to the
required port:
"= http://localhost:8080/ode " as required by the exemple in :

"http://wiki.apache.org/ode/Building" page ?

Thank you for any help.
Claude

Qui sont les vrais amis de vos amis ? Découvrez-les sur Windows Live Spaces
! http://spaces.live.com/default.aspx?page=Ed01&ss=False

Re: ...and after I've put the "ode.war" in the "webapps"....

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Edit "server.xml" in your Tomcat installation and look for the following
element:

|<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
			enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"/>|

Change the "port" attribute.   You may have more than one "Connector"
element, so edit the appropriate one.

alex