Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Han Nguyen <hn...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/06/04 23:39:20 UTC

How to access the GadgetSpec from the client side?

I traced through the GadgetRenderingServlet.java code and saw the
UserPrefs set in the GadgetSpec object, but lost track on how it was
returned to the client side.
I looked at the gadgets.js but, can't figure out how it got UserPrefs,
could anyone please explain? Also, how do we access the metadata set in
GadgetSpec from the client side in general?
Thanks!
Han

Re: How to access the GadgetSpec from the client side?

Posted by Hafiz A Haq <ha...@gmail.com>.
You should use the metadata apis, this thread might help you.

http://markmail.org/thread/6v5ljhgipiaiodgy

Best Regards,
Hafiz

--
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a
fool forever.