Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kimmo Nöjd <ki...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/03 12:57:06 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello my name is Kimmo Nöjd and I'm from Finland. Please create a Pootle
account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2
license and I will work on Finnish. My preferred username is  Nojda

Best regards,
- Kimmo Nöjd

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hey Kimmo,

Thank you for your translations!

When Finnish UI is at 100% I will do new Test Builds:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/

It is much easier to translate, when you can see where the strings
belong to! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: New Pootle Account