Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Jonathan Hawkes <jh...@adsnm.com> on 2003/12/12 17:46:12 UTC

[OT] CoP frameworks list

Hey guys,

I'm trying to compile a list of various CoP frameworks and approaches.  So far, I have the following (in alphabetical order so as not to offend):

Avalon Framework
HiveMind
JavaBeans (BeanContext)
OSGi (Oscar OSGi)
PicoContainer/NanoContainer
Spring
XWork/WebWork

Please feel free to add any others that you are aware of.

Thanks!
Jonathan Hawkes

Re: [picocontainer-dev] [OT] CoP frameworks list

Posted by Aslak Hellesøy <as...@thoughtworks.net>.
Jonathan Hawkes wrote:

> Hey guys,
>

> I'm trying to compile a list of various CoP frameworks and
> approaches.  So far, I have the following (in alphabetical order so as
> not to offend):

What's CoP?

Aslak

--