Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 15:31:30 UTC

we like dev better then users :(

I think the following list speaks for itself

http://markmail.org/message/ap42zplnpenniqtd can't create VM after
upgrade from 3.0.2 to 4,1. Error Code: 533 Error text: Unable to
create a deploymentfor VM by William Jiang
http://markmail.org/message/wxe6oktgtxtvg6uk Setting up networking on
single machine by Philip Andrews
http://markmail.org/message/lrenopzjshkzfxbe MuleSoft by Len Bellemore
http://markmail.org/message/vicznsksl5k33uby VPC Issue with CS
4.1/KVM/Openvswitch by Dinu Arateanu
http://markmail.org/message/nqw3abaplbzgutwz AMI Import questions by
Carlos Reategui
http://markmail.org/message/ny7wi4hpufe6j7wb windows vm lost static ip
config after xe-tools upgrade from 6.0.2 to 6.1 by William Jiang
http://markmail.org/message/camfk7jrekuzy2ge Cloud capacity by Jerry Jiang
http://markmail.org/message/apnzuex65qcijegl vms hang in expunged
state by Valery Ciareszka
http://markmail.org/message/apkldlvxvq2u2yvm few orphan disk on
primary storage (CS v3) by Pierre Benard
http://markmail.org/message/to5zyb3k6z6hd3sg ESXI support by Chitra Manjunath
http://markmail.org/message/23ga4bseph6ruh4x ClassCastException for
Virtual Routers in Zones using Adv Networking by Boyer, Marc

regards,
Daan

RE: we like dev better then users :(

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Hi Daan,

Sorry I meant to subject tag your email so people who's interested in helping can easily get to them.

--Alex

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@bbits.ca>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.