Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2008/07/24 23:39:35 UTC

woden branches

We have several branches which we should merge into the trunk prior to
adopting the woden211 branch as trunk (if that's what we decide). The
branches are:

woden209
woden47
woden62
woden65

When can we merge these into the trunk? Some have been around for a while.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: woden branches

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,
I've removed the woden47 and woden62 branches, as they have already been
merged into trunk and are no longer needed. I've recently opened woden209
and will finish that asap - I can refactor it into the new source tree if
necessary. Sagara's contributions in woden65 need to be merged into trunk as
soon as I can review them - they've been ready for a while now, so I'll get
on to that.

John.