Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by asif_zzz <as...@meteximtechnologies.com> on 2009/01/02 07:20:59 UTC

Re: How to remove the namespace declaration in HTML output in CForms

Hi ,

Thanks for the replies,
I already tried using this template given by Francesco. When i apply the
template my HTML output got collapsed,and showing all page contents in a
normal text(ie like label's in HTML output).

Then i tried some other ways specified by Luca Morandini,i tried 4th
solution NamespaceStripperTransformer in my sitemap.
It works but still it showing below namespace in my code

<fi:items xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">

Im using Cocoon 2.1.10.
It dont no ,why the fi:items tag is in HTML output,rest of the HTML output
is good,except this.
I've tabs in my page,so i used like this format

<fi:group id="Section1">
<fi:label><i18n:text>page_Section1</i18n:text></fi:label>
<fi:styling layout="columns"/>
<fi:items>

Any suggestions,

Thanks and regards,
Aashik

Re: How to remove the namespace declaration in HTML output in CForms

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Jan 1, 2009, at 10:20 PM, asif_zzz wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for the replies,
> I already tried using this template given by Francesco. When i apply
> the
> template my HTML output got collapsed,and showing all page contents
> in a
> normal text(ie like label's in HTML output).
>
> Then i tried some other ways specified by Luca Morandini,i tried 4th
> solution NamespaceStripperTransformer in my sitemap.
> It works but still it showing below namespace in my code
>
> <fi:items xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">
>
> Im using Cocoon 2.1.10.
> It dont no ,why the fi:items tag is in HTML output,rest of the HTML
> output
> is good,except this.
> I've tabs in my page,so i used like this format
>
> <fi:group id="Section1">
> <fi:label><i18n:text>page_Section1</i18n:text></fi:label>
> <fi:styling layout="columns"/>
> <fi:items>
>
> Any suggestions,

It looks like your XML is not getting run through the CForms XSLT
stylesheets to render the CForms widgets into HTML controls.  The
presence of a namespace attribute is the least of your worries here,
because <fi:items> does not belong in the HTML at all! :-).  Also, it
looks like you are missing the I18NTransformer in your pipeline.

cheers,
—ml—