Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/05/13 09:15:19 UTC

RE: [jelly] move to dom4j-1.5-beta-2 ?

+1

We have effectively several problems with entities in maven plugins due to problems in Jelly/Dom4J.

It can be a good think if we can do this before maven 1.0 RC3.

Arnaud

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
On 14-May-04, at 16:01 Uhr, dion_gillard@multitask.com.au wrote:

> If that's an exception about the repository connection, that's a typo
> in  one of the project.xmls. Which one did u use?

Oh no, it's an exception in parsing the project object!
(it is due to an eaten xml-parsing exception in the xml-reader feeding
to Betwixt, sorry I haven't patched the code to see where the error
is).

paul

Re: [jelly] move to dom4j-1.5-beta-2 ?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ar...@laposte.net>.
I'll try to find if these problems are related.

Thanks

#Arnaud

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@ags.uni-sb.de>.
Cool, oh cool! Will do soon...

"Heritier Arnaud" <ah...@axway.com> wrote on 13/05/2004 05:15:19 PM:

> +1
>
> We have effectively several problems with entities in maven plugins
> due to problems in Jelly/Dom4J.
>
> It can be a good think if we can do this before maven 1.0 RC3.
>
> Arnaud

I don't think that's possible.

Last time I tried replacing the jelly jars in Maven, Maven was broken.

Please feel free to try again though.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting