Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Harry Moyer <ha...@redwahoo.com> on 2008/03/27 03:05:56 UTC

ODE and WS-BPE 2.0 Validate Function

I have a requirement where we need to validate XML instance documents
(messages) against their schema at run time.  Are their in plans or
timelines to add the WS-BPEL 2.0 Validate function to ODE.

If no current or future plans, can anyone offer an alternative means to
achieve this??

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Harry Moyer

Red Wahoo

Re: ODE and WS-BPE 2.0 Validate Function

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Harry Moyer <ha...@redwahoo.com>
wrote:

> I have a requirement where we need to validate XML instance documents
> (messages) against their schema at run time.  Are their in plans or
> timelines to add the WS-BPEL 2.0 Validate function to ODE.

Nobody has volunteered for it yet.  It shouldn't be too hard to implement
using Xerces' schema validator.  Do you want to give it a try?

alex