Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 03:58:39 UTC

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Juergen, would you please correct the file permission issue for Windows
packages? I still saw "403 Forbidden" while getting the package.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
It's OK now. Thanks.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.