Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dillon Walls <di...@slashdotmedia.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/30 20:09:13 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8422 optimize more discussion thread queries

dw/8422

I did similar batch fetching in the thread widget for each post in the thread. We now also batch look up ArtifactReferences as well as Attachments. This should work for all type of threads (i.e. discussion, ticket discussion, wiki responses, etc.).

---

** [tickets:#8422] optimize more discussion thread queries**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** performance
**Created:** Wed Mar 30, 2022 04:58 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Mar 30, 2022 04:58 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

followup to [#4359]  Like it did with backrefs can we consolidate queries for:

- `ForumAttachment` queries
- additional `ArtifactReference` queries, maybe these are regular ("forward") references from `def related_artifacts` calling `self.refs`

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/