Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by NormW <no...@gknw.net> on 2016/09/08 10:09:50 UTC

httpd-trunk\modules\filters\mod_crypto

G/E,
Apologies for the static...
What versions of apr\apr-util are assumed to be used when compiling
httpd-trunk?
I get the following error when compiling mod_crypto, but can't find
where the offending symbol is typedef'd. Presently using apr-1.5 and
apr-util-1.5.

> #    From: mod_crypto.c
> # ---------------------
> #      74: typedef apr_status_t ap_HOOK_crypto_key_t (request_rec *r, apr_crypto_block_key_type_t * cipher, apr_crypto_block_key_mode_t *
> #   Error:                                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> #   illegal function definition

TIA,
Norm

Re: httpd-trunk\modules\filters\mod_crypto

Posted by NormW <no...@gknw.net>.
On 8/09/2016 8:31 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 08 Sep 2016, at 12:09 PM, NormW <no...@gknw.net> wrote:
>
>> What versions of apr\apr-util are assumed to be used when compiling httpd-trunk?
>> I get the following error when compiling mod_crypto, but can't find where the offending symbol is typedef'd. Presently using apr-1.5 and apr-util-1.5.
>
> Use apr-util v1.6 (as yet unreleased).
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> —

Thanks to both respondents! It will be interesting to see how NetWare
build 'system' handles apr-trunk; as for apr-util-1.6, will check out
the source-tree if available.
Thanks.

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.

AW: httpd-trunk\modules\filters\mod_crypto

Posted by Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ru...@vodafone.com>.
This only works with APR trunk which also contains APR-UTIL.

Regards

Rüdiger